Hi Horse Trackers!
We are currently in the midst of working on our next exciting update for The Horse Tracks App. This update will include:
- A maintenance section for you to record your vet appointments (Especially good for your vaccinations such as Hendra, 2 in 1, Tetanus etc), Farrier or Bare Foot Trim appointments, Massage or Chiro appointments and Dental appointments plus others
- You will be able to set reminders for upcoming appointments also
- A history of all your appointments for each horse will be available too
In the mean time I wanted to give a few tips on how to get the most out of the app:
- Make sure to fill in all details of your horses profile – it helps for the forms that you create later
- If you want to delete a record, please swipe backwards on that record
- If you loose your app, please just re-install using the email you originally logged in with (no charges apply)
- If you are sending emails from the app you can edit them once they?pop up
- If you haven’t used the app in a while please check to make sure you have the latest update
- You can log up to 4 horses per movement record to save time
- If you aren’t using your default mail app or Gmail you may experience some issues emailing – please email us to discuss
- If you have any questions or concerns at all, we really encourage you to talk to us – we have great customer service & 99.9% of the time we have the solution to your problem
We appreciate any feedback or suggestions that you may have.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or on our Facebook Page:?https://www.facebook.com/SmartBusinessClinic/